1. 1. Object
1. 1.1 The general conditions of sale published therein govern the sales contract
2. 1.2 The General Conditions of Sale published on the Site must be viewed and known by the Buyer before making the purchase of an asset and by sending the purchase order, the Buyer declares to have viewed and accepted them.
3. 1.3 The Sections "Shipping and Delivery", "Return and Exchange", "Payment" on the Site must be considered an integral and substantial part of these General Conditions of Sale.
1. 2. Conclusion of the Agreement
1. 2.1 To proceed with the purchase of the Goods, the Purchaser must send his purchase order and make the payment, following the procedures indicated in the specifically dedicated sections.
2. 2.2 In particular, the steps to proceed with the purchase are as follows:
1. a) the Buyer will be able to freely access the Site and view the essential characteristics of the Goods displayed, including the price, as well as the images published for the purpose of illustrating the Goods themselves;
2. b) the Purchaser may select one or more Goods which he intends to purchase, placing them in a virtual "cart". The contents of the cart can always be viewed by the Buyer before proceeding with the order; in addition, by accessing the shopping cart, the Buyer will be able to know, before purchasing and paying, any information relating to the purchase of the Goods, including shipping costs and expected delivery times;
3. c) to make the purchase, the Purchaser must provide the data requested in order to complete the order, they will be kept in the DELLECOSE database only for the period of time necessary to process the order and will be requested the Buyer to enter the same data at each new order;
4. e) in order to complete the order, the Purchaser, in the "cart" section, must also enter the shipping address and the data required for payment;
5. f) the Purchaser will be able to modify the selected Goods and the data entered up to the final placing of the order, which must be done by selecting the "Payment" button.
1. 2.3 The Purchaser may pay by credit card or bank transfer. More detailed information on payment methods are available in the "Payment" section of the Site.
2. 2.4 Upon receipt of the purchase order, DELLECOSE will send an order confirmation receipt containing a summary of the information relating to the purchase to the Buyer's email address and will proceed with the fulfillment of the order. In any case, the order will be considered accepted and, consequently, the Contract will be considered concluded when the Purchaser receives the order confirmation on his e-mail account.
3. 2.5 The contract will be archived in pdf and will be sent via the aforementioned email and electronically archived to DELLECOSE.
1. 3. Rights and obligations of the Parties
1. 3.1 DELLECOSE will deliver the Goods to the address communicated by the Buyer in the purchase order, through a specially appointed carrier. More in-depth information about the times, costs and places of delivery are available in the "Shipping and Delivery" section of the Site.
2. 3.2 DELLECOSE assumes no responsibility for any errors in delivery due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the completion of the purchase order by the Buyer or to any damage that may have occurred to the Goods after delivery to the carrier as well as any delays in the delivery dependent on the same carrier or on meteorological conditions, international customs issues or other circumstances beyond the control of DELLECOSE.
3. 3.3 In the event that one or more Goods are not available, DELLECOSE will notify the Customer by sending an email to the email address indicated by the same when registering on the Site. In this case, DELLECOSE will arrange for reimburse the Customer, by crediting the payment card or the Buyer's account indicated for the purchase, the price and, if the purchase concerned only the unavailable Good, the shipping costs. If there is the Buyer's consent, DELLECOSE may send an Asset other than the one ordered, of equivalent value.
4. .4.5 In any case, the unavailability of one or more goods ordered will not constitute grounds for cancellation of the entire order by the Buyer.
5. 3.6 At the time of delivery of the Goods by the carrier responsible for their transport, the Buyer must check in the presence of the carrier:
1. a) that the packaging used for transport is intact, not damaged or altered, even only in the closing materials;
2. b) that the quantity and type of goods ordered correspond to what is indicated in the transport document and to what is ordered.
1. 3.7 If the Purchaser finds any anomalies or discrepancies, he must immediately notify the carrier at the time of delivery of the Goods.
2. 3.8 The Purchaser is solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information and data provided to DELLECOSE and undertakes to promptly communicate any changes in the data previously communicated.
1. 4. Conformity of the Goods
1. 4.1 DELLECOSE undertakes to ensure that the description and / or photographic representation of the Goods on the Site is as faithful as possible to the Goods themselves. However, taking into account the fact that the quality of the images may depend on the IT tools used by the Buyer, it is possible that the Buyer's perception of the description or photographic representation of the Goods does not exactly correspond to the Goods itself, so that the images and the videos accompanying the presentation of the Goods must be considered published on the Site for purely descriptive purposes.
1. 4.2 In the event that the goods delivered are found to be defective or different from the one ordered, DELLECOSE undertakes to guarantee the Buyer the right to request, alternatively:
1. a) the delivery of an asset identical to the one ordered compatibly with stock availability, or
2. b) the delivery of a good of quality and equivalent price compatibly with stock availability, or
3. c) reimbursement of the price of the asset and shipping costs.
1. 4.3 The guarantee provided for in this article will apply only in the event that the Goods have been handled with due diligence and in compliance with their intended use, as well as upon presentation by the Buyer of the delivery note received and indication of the order number.
2. 4.4 In any case, the guarantee referred to in this article will not apply with reference to defects deriving from normal wear and tear of the Goods. More detailed information on this is available in the "Returns and Refunds" section of the Site.
1. 5. Withdrawal
1. 5.1 In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code, the Purchaser has the right to withdraw from the Contract, without paying penalties and without having to specify the reasons, starting from the receipt of the order confirmation sent by DELLECOSE and by term of fourteen working days from receipt of the Goods.
2. 5.2 If it intends to make use of this right of withdrawal, the Buyer must, within the aforementioned period of 14 working days from the date of delivery of the Goods, send a specific communication to DELLECOSE.
3. 5.3 In the case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Purchaser will also be required to return the asset to DELLECOSE no later than two weeks from the sending of the aforementioned communication.
4. 5.4 More detailed information on the procedure and instructions to be followed for exercising the right of withdrawal and related costs are available in the "Return and Exchange" section of the Site.
Note: Customers who purchase with a VAT number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
5. 5.5 An essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal will be the substantial integrity of the product to be returned. However, it is sufficient that the asset is returned in a normal state of conservation, as it is kept and possibly handled with the use of normal diligence.
6. 5.6 In particular, the Goods must be returned:
1. a) properly packaged in their original packaging, in perfect condition for resale (not damaged, damaged or soiled) and equipped with all accessories and documentation;
2. b) with the transport document (present in the original packaging), in order to allow DELLECOSE to identify the Purchaser (Order number, name, surname and address);
3. c) without obvious signs of use, other than those compatible with carrying out a normal test of the article. That is, they must not bear any trace of prolonged use (over a few minutes) exceeding the time necessary for a test and must not be in such a state as not to allow resale.
1. 5.7 The costs of returning the Goods will be borne by the Buyer, as specified in the "Return and Exchange" section of the Site.
2. 5.8 Following the Buyer's exercise of the right of withdrawal in accordance with these General Conditions of Sale, DELLECOSE will refund the Customer the sums paid by the same, by crediting the payment card or current account indicated for the purchase. The refund will be made within 14 days from the date on which DELLECOSE receives the goods from the Buyer.
3. 5.9 In the event of failure by the Buyer to comply with the conditions referred to in art. 5.5 and 5.6, the Seller reserves the right to deduct from the reimbursement of the sums paid by the Buyer an amount corresponding to the decrease in the value of the returned Goods, giving specific notice to the Buyer. Following this communication, the Purchaser has the possibility of regaining, at his own expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller.
4. 5.10 The right of withdrawal, in any case, cannot be applied with reference to the following Goods:
5. a) personalized goods
1. 6. Protection of personal data
1. 6.1 DELLECOSE undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the personal data collected at the time of registration on the Site and / or those communicated at the time of purchase by the Purchaser and to treat them in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/03.
2. 6.2 In this regard, please refer to the detailed information contained in the "Privacy" section.
1. 7. Miscellaneous
1. 7.1 DELLECOSE reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Sale at any time.
2. 7.2 The General Conditions of Sale applicable to the sale of each Asset will be those published on the Site on the date of the order relating to the Asset itself. The Purchaser, therefore, must view and accept these General Conditions of Sale before proceeding with each purchase.
3. 7.3 If any provision of these General Conditions of Sale should be considered null or invalid, these General Conditions of Sale will in any case remain valid and effective in the remaining part.
4. 7.4 The mere tolerance or failure by DELLECOSE of any non-fulfillment by the Purchaser with respect to the contents of the General Conditions of Sale cannot be interpreted as tacit acceptance of such non-fulfillment, nor as a desire to derogate from what is agreed between the set off.
1. 8. Communications:
1. 8.1 For any communication and / or request for assistance and / or complaint relating to the Goods purchased, the Purchaser may contact DELLECOSE at the addresses indicated in the "Contacts" section of the Site.
1. 9. Applicable law and dispute resolution:
1. 9.1 These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and, therefore, will be interpreted and executed in accordance with it.
2. 9.2 In the event of a disservice or dispute between DELLECOSE and one of our users / customers, we guarantee our participation in an attempt of friendly conciliation that the user can promote before RisolviOnline, an independent and institutional service provided by the Chamber Arbitration of the Milan Chamber of Commerce, which allows you to reach a satisfactory agreement, with the help of a neutral and competent conciliator, in a friendly and safe way. "
Summary window before order acceptance
The products purchased on this site are sold directly by DELLECOSE - For more information, visit the Legal Area You will find information on orders and shipments, refunds and the return of products purchased on this site also in the "Shipping and Delivery" sections and "Return and Exchange" of the Site. Remember that, even after your purchase, you can always contact DELLECOSE through the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To withdraw from the contract, you must send an email to email@example.com to request an authorization number. The written request must contain the order number, the code of the item to be returned and the reason for the return: Once the written request has been received, firstname.lastname@example.org will send a written confirmation with an authorization number. You must write this authorization number on the return form attached to each item and on the outside of the box.
The Right of Withdrawal is understood to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are also fully met: a. The Return Form and security seal must still be intact and attached to the returned items. They must not be removed or cut in any way. b. Items must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way and must not show any signs of use. The soles of the shoes must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way.
c. Items must be returned with all original labels, packaging and other accessories (bags, containers, etc.) received with the order ; and the returned products must be delivered to the shipper within fourteen (14) days from when you notified DELLECOSE of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
The shipping costs for the return are charged to the customer.
Any customs duties are always charged to the customer.
DELLECOSE recommends that all returns be sent via TNT / Fedex / DHL (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the "COURIER") using the codes provided by our customer service. If you wish to use another courier other than TNT / Fedex / DHL you will be responsible for all transportation costs and there will be an additional cost of 10% of the total value of the returned goods.
All information on withdrawal is available in the Legal Area - "General Conditions of Sale" and in the "Return and Exchange" section of the Site.
CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE TRADE POLICY
The DELLECOSE site is managed by m & a dellecose srl - based in Siena, via banchi di sotto, 81 - 53100 Siena, VAT number: 01023050527 (hereinafter, for brevity, "DELLECOSE"). Access and navigation on the site DELLECOSE are governed by these Conditions of Use of the Site, so that by accessing and browsing the site www.dellecose.eu, users undertake to accept to abide by these Conditions. Access to the Site and the related services is intended exclusively for a personal use unrelated to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity.
Intellectual and industrial property
The Site and its contents (by way of example but not limited to: the works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, menus, web pages, the graphics, colors, patterns, tools, fonts and design of the website), as well as the logos and distinctive signs used by DELLECOSE in relation to the sale of goods, are protected by the rules on intellectual property rights and industrial. Consequently, any kind of reproduction, communication, distribution, publication, alteration or transformation, in any form and for any purpose, of the contents of the Site is prohibited. The logos and distinctive signs used by DELLECOSE. The logos and distinctive signs on the website www.dellecose are the property of DELLECOSE
The user is solely responsible for the use of the Site and its contents, as well as solely responsible for the custody and correct use of their personal information, including the credentials that allow access to the Site and for any harmful consequence or prejudice. that should derive from the incorrect use, loss, theft of such information.
Without prejudice to liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence, DELLECOSE assumes no responsibility for the use of the Site and its contents that do not comply with the laws in force by the User, nor for the communication of incorrect, false or related information and data. to third parties, without these having given their consent.
DELLECOSE assumes no responsibility for the malfunctions of the Site or for damage caused to the User by the use of the Site, which are not causally attributable to DELLECOSE itself.
DELLECOSE publishes information on its website in order to provide a service to users, but declines all responsibility for any technical inaccuracies and / or typographical errors. If reported, DELLECOSE will make corrections immediately.
DELLECOSE does not offer any guarantee that the information published on its website complies with the laws of the competent jurisdiction for the user.
The website is a protected site according to international Internet standards, therefore the user's device cannot be affected by viruses while browsing if this is done correctly. However, DELLECOSE declines all responsibility for any problems, damages, viruses or risks that the user may incur during improper use of the website and declines all responsibility for any malfunctions of the website due to the deactivation of "cookies" in the user's browser.
Users must accept the terms and conditions of this legal notice, and must periodically visit these pages for any updates, changes and corrections.
DELLECOSE reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the website, as well as to modify the terms and conditions of use of the Site when necessary, without notice.
The offer and sale of products on the website are governed by the conditions set out in the paragraph General Conditions of Sale.
DELLECOSE offers its products for sale and carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively towards end users who are "consumers".
"Consumer" means any natural person who operates on the DELLECOSE site for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out.
In consideration of its commercial policy, DELLECOSE reserves the right not to process orders from subjects other than the "consumer" or in any case to orders that do not comply with its commercial policy.
In particular, to place orders on the site, Customers must: - be consumers - be over 18 - have the necessary requirements to be able to enter into legally binding contracts - Have a valid POP e-mail address - have a valid credit card: Visa , American Express, MasterCard or a bank account.
On www.dellecose.eu only top quality products are offered for sale.
The essential characteristics of the products are presented on www.dellecose.eu within each product sheet.
DELLECOSE undertakes to ensure that the description and / or photographic representation of the products is as faithful as possible to the products themselves.
However, taking into account that the quality of the images may depend on the IT tools used, it is possible that the perception of the description or photographic representation of the products does not exactly correspond to the products themselves, so that the images and videos accompanying the presentation of the products they must be considered published for purely descriptive purposes.
Prices And Currency
Published prices and final invoices will be in Euros (EUR) for all countries of the world
To help customers approximate euro values in local currency, Final credit card amounts may vary based on currency fluctuations and bank charges.
DELLECOSE invites customers to contact their bank to find out the value of the price conversion and the bank commissions related to the transaction.
Credit cards will be charged in Euros, and therefore, due to variable exchange rates, the final price will be calculated and charged to the credit card with the exchange rate applicable on the day of the transaction.
Customers who have received a PROMO CODE via newsletters, through social networks can enter the code during the purchase order or in the checkout. Each code has a validity start and end date which limits its use and cannot be extended.
DELLECOSE reserves the right to refuse an order in the event that DELLECOSE does not receive approval from the customer's bank. Once an order of available products has been placed, no changes can be made to that order. Orders placed separately will be shipped separately. DELLECOSE reserves the right to delay a shipment if the order cannot be shipped for reasons beyond the control of DELLECOSE. Please note that during promotions and sales there may be delays in shipping. DELLECOSE reserves the right to refuse to process an order and / or service at any time.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
This site does not collect personally identifiable information or persistent identifiers. We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, for example when you contact us with email inquiries, we will use the personal information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem. We do not sell or share your information with anyone else. We DO NOT use profiling and advertising cookies. This website uses essential cookies for its functionality. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer or device when a website is loaded in a browser. Cookies are used to "remember" your browsing preferences.
4. PROCESSING COMMUNICATIONS
Without prejudice to the communications made in execution of legal obligations, the data may be communicated in Italy:
• - to credit recovery companies;
• - to professionals and consultants;
• - to companies in charge of the maintenance of the DELLECOSE site;
The data will not be disclosed abroad and / or disclosed to third parties, located in Italy or abroad.
5. PROCESSING METHODS
The data will be processed by DELLECOSE and by formally identified managers who will use tools and supports - paper, magnetic, computerized or telematic - suitable to guarantee their security and confidentiality against data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. authorized. The processing can also be carried out through automated tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data electronically. The custody of the databases is carried out in protected environments whose access is under control and in compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code.
6. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
With regard to the data itself, you can exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003, n. 196 ss mod [link] within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 8, 9 and 10 of the aforementioned legislative decree.
In particular, he has the right to object in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct marketing material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You can freely and at any time exercise these rights by sending a written request to DELLECOSE, to the postal address or to the e-mail address email@example.com, to which we will promptly reply.
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship established and subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations.The undersigned declares to have received complete information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003, n.196 and expresses its consent to the processing and communication of its data qualified as personal by the aforementioned decree within the limits of conservation for a time not exceeding that necessary with respect to the purposes for which the treatment has been carried out
©2020 ᆷㅌㄴㄴㅌㄷㅁㄹㅌ® All rights reserved